September 7 2012
An exciting day has arrived as "C4", IBM Connections 4, is now available!
IBM Connections has been named the market leader in social software for three consecutive years. This new release extends IBM's technology lead by introducing key new capabilities:
- Activity Streams - a homepage full of useful content, not just from within the Connections environment, but anywhere
- OpenSocial 2.0 and embedded application experiences - never leave the context of what you're doing to participate in application workflow, forms processing, and real-time content. No more static "last-known" information. We're putting this in Notes and iNotes too.
- Expanded mobile capabilities to provide a complete social platform anytime, anywhere
- Enhancements to microblogging, communities, and social analytics
- And coming September 20, IBM Connections Mail, providing the first social mail experience for both Domino and Exchange users.