I've, uh, tweeted some info about this, but thought it might be useful for those of you watching the blog to know about this upcoming Tweetchat. I've never actually hosted a Tweetchat before, so I'm excited to be the emcee for a People for a Smarter Planet Tweetchat this Thursday, 12 September, at 12:00 noon US EDT (6 PM CEDT).
The Tweetchat is, as you might expect, about the future of enterprise mobility. Specifically, the questions we will examine include:
- What's your definition of a mobile enterprise?
- What's the biggest challenge to getting started with a mobile strategy?
- What industries are doing a good job taking advantage of second screen opportunities?
- How does app development need to change in the second wave of mobile?
- Give examples of how mobile + social or mobile + cloud are working together.
Find more details in this storify page:
Link: Tweetchat: Catching the Mobile Wave: Thinking Beyond the Device >